Friday, June 24, 2011

Ups and Downs, and A party on the way

Things have been up and down and crazy. Graduated, almost went back in. I cant begin to share how many emotions I ahve felt over the past few weeks. It has been all over the place. So let's start with the simple

HIVES- No allergy, just chronic hives. Yes, this does mean I will have them forever, or maybe just for a really really long time

LIFELINE- still going to therapy, struggling along but doing better

WEIGHT- I'm finally on a weight loss plan for sure. :)

FRIENDS- getting better, still trying and still struggling but it's getting much much better.

PARTY!!!~ IT"S ON!!!! Next Wednesday, all family and friends are invited :) Bring a date, a mutual friend, or just yourself :). I'm super excited to be turning sixteen. No, i can't drive yet, No, I am not staying in utah, but YES I AM EXCITED!!!!

MOVING- It's happening. The house is sold, were out by July 30th. I'm actually really excited to be moving. most people aren't but I am :)

Life is getting better, it's all on an upswing and I'm feeling good :)

1 comment:

  1. Hope the upswing lasts a LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG time.. You get the point.

    ReplyDelete

Melodic Messages to Makae