Thursday, July 16, 2009

I don't know where I went wrong.

I got back in touch with a friend I thought I'd lost and everything seemed fine and we just talked yesterday. Nothing unusual. Today he decides he doesn't want anything to do with me again.

Why is it that even when I don't do anything, I still can't manage to hold on to friends?

He says I'm trying to lead him down a path. The only thing I can think of, is that I was trying to be able to hang out with him and a girl, but that is because I really want to meet this girl, I never have in real life, and I'm not comfortable doing it without someone who knows both of us. I was talking to him just normal. I can't see what I did, but once again, I managed to lose someone.

It makes you wonder sometimes, If I'm just not meant to have friends. If I'm supposed to be alone. Cuz that's the way everything seems to be going lately. Yes, I mess up alot, but I really didn't do anything this time.

Which leads me to ask, is it that I'm a bad person, or is that people just generally don't want to be around me?

--Maddi

"People say friends are like flowers, and you pick as many as you can. They are truly all like flowers, since all my friendships seem to wilt, die and fade."

1 comment:

  1. This is a hard one to answer - All I can say is try really hard to BE the kind of friend that you would like to HAVE for a friend and things will turn around for you. In other words listen to them and worry about making THEM feel comfortable - and all of a sudden you will have REAL friends -

    ReplyDelete

Melodic Messages to Makae