Monday, December 29, 2008

busy

ok since kecia is complaining i will post. it's not that I have a boring life, it just my facebook addiction. Well I am back into regular school and loving it, altho there has been sum drama (namely devyn telling me she hates me and noody wanted me 2 come back) I'm doing well i think. I am having a hard time typing since I got my black sparkly nails. K, well Starting with halloween, I was little dead riding hood and courtney came with me to t-r-t and we had great fun. Thanksgiving was busy with cleaning and family. My uncles came home a few weeks ago and are leavig again 2day and we won't c them until summer.
For christmas i got an ipod boonbox, 6 colored ipod socks, a razor phone case, lots of sparkly decals for stuff, tinkerbell stationary set, 2 pretty dresses, five shirts, a snoopy jacket, a calendar, a pair of brown cutesy shoes, 50 dollars in itunes money, 8 cds which are rhianna, spill canvas, simple plan, david archuleta, taylor swift, 2 plain white T's, and three days grace. I also got the sisterhood of the traveling pants, a cute locking little box, a pair of skinny jeans, a pair of nice earphones, lots of candy, a pair of cute pajamas, matching slippers, 30$ to aeropostale, a movie gift card, a canyons day pass, another certificate to get my nails done, a wall charger for my ipod, and probably more but I can't remember it all. pretty much, I was spoild rotten!!! pictures to come

8 comments:

  1. I call it well loved! Nice Haul Mick! Next time you come stay with me we can watch the Sisterhood! And maybe Sisterhood 2 if it's on video! Thanks for posting to appease me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief, you got a lot of stuff! You only told me about the music stuff. I liked Sisterhood too, and I haven't seen the second one. Did you read the books? I liked the books a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a haul Mickie - how fun!

    I vote we get together and watch sisterhood 2...I loved the first one. I thought it would be weird because of the title but it was great...it seems like it was a group movie - all of us except Melinda cause she was too shy and wasn't married to Dirk yet.

    Also - I have a three pack of movies - the little mermaid, Little Mermaid II, and Ariel the beginning - we could get together at jamie's and have a real mermaid fest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hhm a mermaid fest...can I wear a fake green tail and seashells (lol can you even imagine)??? that sounds fun, yes i've read both the books and they were wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. actually it was just Susan, Makae, Adrie and I. We went shopping for the day down and the gateway - the four of us. It was really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A mermaid fest, mmm, I think I might skip that one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, You must be really busy, it's been two months since your last post.

    ;p

    ReplyDelete

Melodic Messages to Makae