Wednesday, October 1, 2008

One Two skip-dee-doo three four passport at the door!

Okay so Tuesday (yesterday) we went and submitted my application for a passport. I had to pay a whole flipping 25 dollars to the post office just so he could verify that my information was correct! A WHOLE FLIPPING TWENTY FIVE! That's at least two babysitting jobs wasted on a guy so he could tell me that they really are my parents! I also got a new job. My neighbor is paying me 20 a month to walk her dog since she has two boys and they are crazy critters! The post man said 4 to 6 weeks till the passport get here and he also said that most customers said 2 - 3 so it will be here probably sooner than that.  I am saving up CASH so I can turn my MONEY in to POUNDS! Isn't that name so cute?? Ten dollars is five pounds and 20 is ten pound. 2 dollars is a pence, and 2 pennies is a penny. I am trying to save up enough money to buy something for myself, a souvenir, and possibly something for everyone who comments that they want something. Specifics only, and if it's expensive NO! I will have math in the mornings with my dad and while he's in meetings school via chat with my mom!! Can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna have to think about what I want from England!! Neat...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah - 25 bucks and a set up appointment for him to check our drivers license numbers. IT is a big waste of time. I could go to a notary quicker and cheaper!!

    ReplyDelete

Melodic Messages to Makae