Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Painter

Mattie was very talented as you can see. The Mona Lisa looked like a six year olds work compared to her paintings. When she got in the colored mood anything could happen on that palette, and most of the time, it was real. My favorite of hers was a depiction of me in fire mode. I was in complete fire and I was shooting fireballs at my friend Tamara, who is water. Now you have to remember, we did these exercises just for fun and practice, and this cound't really hurt Tamara. She was amazing and her power came in handy when we couldn't control our own. She would yell our colors and suddenly, if it was dimming our powers wuld be renewed.

5 comments:

  1. So why do you all have powers and how did this all come about? Tell us more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wished I could paint the colors in my mind. I love to read about an artist who can put her ideas on canvas and have them appear just as he/she sees them., I want to hear more about Mattie - and her abilities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys. I will TRY to finish one. I am a begginer. For some reason when I write it doesn't want to finish. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makae you are really turning this into a story thing lol?! I have read both of your posts, both very amazing! Keep writing i want to read more!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much all of you for all you say! This is makae on my mom's account by the way

    ReplyDelete

Melodic Messages to Makae